Friday 4 July 2014

Introduction

It's been a long time between drinks ... I used to spend lots of time blogging before deleting everything in 2008 for personal reasons. It's good to be back and I'm really looking forwards to writing about my rainy day adventures and rainwear!

I love rainy days and walking in the rain. There's nothing like the cool, calm beauty of a rainy day when everything's dripping in moisture. Everything subtly changes appearance, particularly light. Sounds are much more muted. I also love the anticipation of pulling my plastic rainwear on before heading outside. Listening to the gentle 'pitter-patter' of rain striking my impermeable waterproofs is the best music of all. It's such a natural and soothing sound. It's also one which rarely fails to make me feel better.

Once I get the hang of using Blogger, my posts - and images - will become much more polished and interesting. I will endeavour to post anything relating to rain or rainwear fashion. Please feel free to post suggestions or ideas for my blog and I'll do my best to post everything. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for Customized products then click Customized products
    If you are looking for Sash name then click Customized Sash name
    If you are looking for Rainwear Central then click Rainwear Central
    If you are looking for Four in hand necktie then click Four in hand necktie
    either you are looking for Toque then click Toque

    ReplyDelete