Monday 11 August 2014

Classic RETRO yellow raincoats!

Coincidence is a wonderful thing. A month or so ago when I began writing my blog, I wrote about my love for shiny yellow rainwear and how it all began. I never thought - until now that we might see any return of these classic macs.

That is, until I spotted ASOS awesome awesome new yellow rain jackets which they've done in a very similar style to the classic, Rukka, Bormax and Helly Hansen macs of yesteryear. It's even got a peaked hood to keep water off your face or glasses! It goes without saying that I've already ordered one. they are not the cheapest, but there's nothing wrong with the quality ... or style. They won't last long.

As if that wasn't all, ASOS have also done a beautiful translucent yellow plastic version of the classic rainmac ... and here it is below. I've also got one of these too. It is not only very comfortable but roomy as well. Although it's a girl's mac, I've received dozens of favourable comments asking where I bought it. how much does it cost? bla bla.

Check it out ... ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment